Respected Contributor

a little of both ways, for me. i just bought some and will mix with fresh blueberries.

i need to google a chart to find what type is good for cooking/baking and eating fresh. love summer fruits!

Honored Contributor

I love peaches, but I don't eat the skin.  Haven't had any yet this year.  The aroma of a peach is so delightful I wish I could smell that all the time.  Plus they are so tasty!  Smiley Happy  I like to keep mine in the refrigerator, then I clean, peel, and cut them into bite-size bits and eat them out of a bowl.   That can be a meal for me.

Honored Contributor

I eat it with the peel but with salt. Ate 2 today. Buying 2 cases of peaches from Cunningham's from Co. next week. Yum!!!

I like unsweetened almond milk, vanilla frozen yogurt with fresh frozen peaches for a shake. Yum!!!

Valued Contributor

My husband grew up with his mom cutting up tons of peaches and putting them in a huge bowl adding sugar and then whole milk.  Let sit in the fridge at least 2 hours.  

He just called it "peaches and milk".  I have some in the fridge now Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl  I usually eat the skin, since that is where you get the most nutrients.  This was my first year getting the Peach Truck deliveries, and I have enjoyed eating and also freezing lots of peaches.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!