Peaches & Cream Pops (no cream)

I found this at Dashsmarket.com
Looks healthy for a summer treat, I am going to try other fruits like berries
/></div> <div class=What you need:
+ 1/2 c. peeled, chopped fresh California peaches
+ 1/3 c. peeled, pureed fresh California peaches
+ 2/3 c. nonfat vanilla yogurt

What to do:

1. Puree 1/3 c. of peaches in blender or food processor until smooth. Lightly swirl together peach puree, yogurt and remaining 1/2 c. chopped peaches together in a small bowl. Spoon into 4 popsicle molds and insert handle. Freeze for at least 4 hr.
2. For extra sweet pops, add 1-2 Tbsp. of honey to yogurt before swirling.

Nutritional information:

Calories: 40; Total Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 7g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 25mg;
Honored Contributor

Re: Peaches & Cream Pops (no cream)

these look yummy! thanks for sharing....sounds very simple to do; I may try using fresh raspberries or mango chunks.....

Respected Contributor

Hey ANNMARIE !! How are you ? This looks soo good, love the idea. Thank you for posting (:
Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this recipe. It will be great to have on hand when my grandchildren visit. Grandma will like one too!
Trusted Contributor

On 2/9/2014 Azcowgirl said: Hey ANNMARIE !! How are you ? This looks soo good, love the idea. Thank you for posting (:

Heyyy Az!

I am good! ... here in this freakin' frigid winter that won't end!...snowing out right now, have about a foot of the white stuff on the ground & it's 19 out, heat wave!

I just looked up Phoenix & it is 71, NICE!!!!!!!!!

How are you?...such gorgeous weather in Az, I hope you are there right now!

Ever talk to your buddies you used to talk to on the beauty board? there were 3 or 4 of you regulars for quite awhile