Super Contributor

Re: Pan-Roasted Lemon Chicken

LoLa

if you want to shake up the recipe a bit use 3/4 of a cup chicken broth and 1/2 a cup lemon vodka.

Frequent Contributor

I always find so many good recipes on here==thanks.

Super Contributor

On 2/9/2014 twopeas said:

Every time I see or hear "lemon chicken", I can't help but think of the show "Everybody Loves Raymond". This recipe looks wonderful.

Me too.

Respected Contributor

I'm trying that.

Respected Contributor

Excellent recipe. Twice, I could only get the boneless skinless thighs, so I rubbed them, rolled them and tied with twine, dredged in flour then proceeded with the rest of the recipe by frying them and so on ... This was great too. Fresh thyme and oregano works great too.

Thank you Lola for the wonderful recipe.

Respected Contributor

I made this last night-it was fabulous. My chicken thighs were big and my pan was not big enough for everybody, so I seared them in batches and transferred the seared thighs into a roasting pan where I finished them off in the oven. This is a do-again and if you need a dose of sunshine in this impossibly cold winter, I highly recommend this recipe!

Poodlepet

Valued Contributor

I'm really so very happy that those of you that are trying this recipe really enjoy it. It's a great 'go-to' dish anytime. I love when I come across recipes that truly deliver!

Have a great week everyone,

LoLa

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to try this recipe for dinner tonight.Thinking of serving it with mashed potatoes/cauliflower cheese casserole and steamed green beans.

Hope it's good!