Respected Contributor

Please, no bacon-bashing on this thread, lol!  But DH & I are indulging in decandence today and these cinnamon rolls did not disappoint.  Very easy & fast; make sure you get the Cinnabon Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls; it has to be the Flaky Supreme type.  I used center cut bacon; you cook it but still able to roll up.  Bake as per instructions on the can.  These are a hit!!

Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls

photo 6

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging All Bacon Lovers!!

Image result for bacon thank you pics

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  I know bacon has no redeeming nutritional qualities....but it sure tastes good!  I only buy it a couple times a year....and then I go for turkey bacon.  But I do love it!  Your recipe looked really good!!!  Enjoy...life is to short to not indulge in what you want on occasion!!!

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  That looks really good.   Yummm....

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Please, no bacon-bashing on this thread, lol!  But DH & I are indulging in decandence today and these cinnamon rolls did not disappoint.  Very easy & fast; make sure you get the Cinnabon Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls; it has to be the Flaky Supreme type.  I used center cut bacon; you cook it but still able to roll up.  Bake as per instructions on the can.  These are a hit!!

Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls

photo 6

@BornToShop  Bacon should be an ingredient in every recipe.  lol

Honored Contributor

Awesome!   Life is too short not to enjoy bacon!

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, either you love bacon or you're wrong...!!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo, either you love bacon or you're wrong...!!  

@BornToShop  That's true.  You don't like Bacon, you're definitely not right.  lol

Honored Contributor

I like both but not put together. I prefer DH's cinnamon rolls over Pillsbury any day of the week. I won't even bother eating one of those. We both love bacon. I have been eating sausage or bacon every morning but my cholesterol went up so I can't eat it every morning but we do eat it on weekends. I cannot eat cinnmon rolls for breakfast it just makes me hungry & want to eat all day starting out with all that sugar for breakfast. 

We also tried the chocolate covered bacon. Yuck!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

You could carry on with your bacon theme for the 4th and enjoy Jayne Brown's bacon and spinach stuffed mushrooms that she has posted on the blogs. They are delicious too. Have a yummy holiday! 

I will make your cinnamon rolls - thanks!