Honored Contributor

Re: POTATO SALAD WITH BACON AND BARBECUE SAUCE

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@RespectLife  Wonderful that you so enjoy this new recipe.  Since it's been just me & DH eating these we typically will do how ever many taters we want to do, I can't say it's 3lbs.  We do not however alter the amts of the rest of the ingredients.  Seems to still work for  us.  It's possible we are doing 3lbs or close to, I'm not sure.  So for us we probably do 5-6 medium to large sized taters.

Obviously what you did by adding some water certainly worked.

Enjoy this one periodically throughout the fall/winter.  Share with your family - you'll now have something new to set on your table with many others.

I most certainly will @PINKdogWOOD, thank you!

I will enjoy this with polish sausage especially!  We have one market that makes their own and it is the best I have found in my area!  I can't wait to get there again and stock up now that I have the perfect side dish to go with it!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thanks @PINKdogWOOD

I always have Apple Cider, Red Wine and White Wine Vinegars in my pantry as well as an assortment of Balsamics.

I just never really know when to use which!

I appreciate your suggestion and will stick w/ Apple.

My Wegman's has a pretty good variety of vinegars although I was unable to find Sherry Vinegar there.  Super WM was mentioned for the sherry...

I have white vinegar also...but I only seem to clean with it!  LOL

@RespectLife

if you cannot find a sherry vinegar then look for a champagne vinegar. they are pretty similar in intensity.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

Thank you!!