Valued Contributor

Won a gift certificate to Omaha Steak  at a function, dont like meat so waited and waited.Used it for a package deal.Is it any good ,got steaks steak burgers, chicken...?Shipped today... MaryAnne

Regular Contributor

We ordered a packaged offer in 2016 at Christmas.  The items we received were definitely not worth what the value the package was listed at.  What we received was worth about what we paid for it.  I can get just as good or better deals from a high end butcher shop in my town.  I was most frustrated by the number of telephone calls that we received after the order arrived.  They kept calling to try and entice me to buy more.  After numerous calls, I had to be rude to get them to stop calling me.  I would not do business with this company again. 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  I've ordered from them several times for myself and family.  No complaints here.  The only thing I didn't care for was their seasoned chicken.  Not a fan of their seasoning but the plain meat and desserts were great.  

Regular Contributor

Someone gifted us with a box of their products a couple of years ago.  This was the first time we'd ever had anything from Omaha Steaks.  We liked their hamburger patties, chicken breasts and boneless pork chops, but did not care for the steaks.  Their Potatoes Au Gratin are really good as is their Chocolate Lava Cake.  However, unless they have a really good sale with free shipping, it's too expensive to order anything on a regular basis.  I agree with @Tuppermore that they call relentlessly.  I don't ever answer it so I noticed they haven't called me in a month or two.  Hope I didn't just jinx it!

Honored Contributor

Someone gifted us a box at Christmas one year. It was huge. We had bought food for all our company that stays at our house for the holidays. And then my husband came home with a huge box of meats, deserts and sides. It was crazy finding room. We had no idea he was getting all these meats etc.

But I must say, the twice baked potates were the best I ever ate. I wish we got more of them. the meat was good too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Omaha Steak co.

[ Edited ]

Their Caramel Apple Tartlets are to die for. In fact they are the primary reason I am a faithful customer.  Can’t beat it with Haagen Daz vanilla Ice cream as well!  

380D3507-66E7-4D00-B252-148C96DBAEBA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I used to order from Omaha Steaks years ago before the onslaught of online buying! I thought everything was delicious and good quality. I would order from them again but I buy my meat from local farms now. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

DH received a giftbox assortment for a Christmas gift.  A week or so ago we had the bacon-wrapped filets.  They were very good, but very small - smaller and thinner than a typical filet.