Frequent Contributor

Re: 🍂 Oh. My. Gourd 🎃 Trader Joe’s 😍

Love this time of year! I went yesterday and got FOUR of the delicious pumpkin spice coffees to last me the whole season and maybe beyond since it’s a real favorite. Those little harvest shaped chocolates were so adorable!
Esteemed Contributor

I was just at my local TJ's this morning.  I bought the pumpkin pancake and waffle mix and the bread/muffin mix.  DH had to have the pumpkin butter for his toast in the mornings!   I by passed the coffee because I have a bunch of Starbucks pumpkin spice alreadySmiley Happy   Enjoy the season everyone Smiley Happy   It's a great time of year.

Honored Contributor

Happy to see others are picking up the seasonal items that you love

I will post another shopping update later this week after I do another run and will post more photos/product info

The new Fearless Flyer booklet is supposed to be in store by Sept 20

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl- I was able to get the Mighty Cones.  My TJs didn't have the pretzels or the oatmilk beverage.  I'll try another one this weekend.

The Mighty Cones were delish!

Valued Contributor

Wow. Impressive. Wish we had a Trader Joe's that is not 2 hours away. I have never been in one, but I would go crazy seeing all they have. Fun looking stores.