Super Contributor

Nutria Ninja recipe for avocado dressing?

Does anyone know the liquid ingredient for this dressing? So far I've heard them say coconut water, vegetable broth and vinegar. can you use any of these? And what kind of vinegar? I have the last Nutri Ninja offered as a TSV so won't be getting this one but would like some of the recipes shown, especially this one. TIA!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nutria Ninja recipe for avocado dressing?

I'd love to have the recipe as well. I'm probably going to purchase this TSV just need to decide on a color. Anyway this dressing looked delicious.
Honored Contributor

I just googled it thinking I could post it but it looks like there are a couple of variations out there so if you want to take a look I think you'll be able to find what you are looking for . . . Smiley Happy

Here is the one from the Ninja site itself:

Avocado Caesar Dressing:

Ingredients

1 ripe avocado, pitted, cut in half
3 garlic cloves, peeled
1 1/2 ounces parmesan cheese, cut into 1" pieces
1 ounce oil-cured anchovy fillets
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 cup cold water

Instructions

Place all the ingredients in the order listed above into the 18-ounce Nutri Ninja® cup and blend for 30 seconds.

Tip

Nutri Ninja® Pro Blender (BL450): For smooth results with hard or fibrous ingredients, start with short Pulses and then run continuously for 45 seconds.

- See more at: http://www.ninjakitchen.com/recipes/search/0/all/100237/avocado-caesar-dressing/#sthash.cBpU6ttO.dpu...

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation and Bob breezed over what liquid was used.  It's probably in the cookbook that comes with the tsv.  That doesn't help though if you don't buy it.

Super Contributor

Thanks mtc for the recipe. I will definitely be trying the one you posted. I did catch a little of Jill's presentation and Bob mentioned it was a combo of vinegar and vegetable broth so perhaps he substituted the broth for the water. Regardless, now that I have the basic recipe, I can play around with it to my taste. Wish my ninja had come with a better recipe book but guess that is what the internet is for! Appreciate the help all!
Valued Contributor

when I watched this morning with Leah, I thought there were only three ingredients - the avocados, the cheese and some stock.  That is how I am going to make it.