Honored Contributor

Re: Not your traditional potato salad...Do try this ...DELICIOUS ITALIAN POTATO SALAD

@ciao_bella wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

Made this yesterday to take to a barbecue today.  Not one bit left in bowl.  A definite keeper!  Thanks for posting. 

So glad the salad was a hit at your barbecue!  It's a great dish to take somewhere as it travels well (especially in the hot summer months) and tastes delicious.  

I love when these recipes come in the nick of time and you bring the dish home empty!

Honored Contributor

Re: Not your traditional potato salad...Do try this ...DELICIOUS ITALIAN POTATO SALAD

[ Edited ]

Well I put the salad together this morning and we'll be having it for our Monday night dinner. I felt like Julia Child. This could be a whole new thing!!! Hope we like it too. I think we will. Just wanted you to know, I'm making it too. Love salads, and thank you. I'm thinking if the holidays come and I need to take a salad, this could be it.

7/27, came back to say I had some of this last night, and I thought it was really good. Thanks again!

Trusted Contributor

Yummy!