Esteemed Contributor

Not upstaging, just reminded of a nice "Banana Pineapple Bundt Cake/Bread Recipe"

Am not attempting to upstage another thread on a banana bundt cake, but immediately thought of a recipe I've had for years, made for years and has always gone over well.  It's wonderful for a crowd and has done nicely for large social gatherings like church, big chorus cake sales we used to have, would make it whenever my daughter's school needed something simple with no peanuts in it, etc.

Banana-Pineapple Bundt Cake-Bread

3 c. flour

2 c. sugar

1 tsp. salt

1 tsp. baking soda

3 slightly beaten eggs

2 c. mashed bananas

1 c. safflower oil (it's lighter)

1-8 oz. can crushed pineapple

1-1/2 tsp. vanilla

In a mixing bowl, thoroughly stir together the flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.  Combine eggs, bananas, oil, undrained pineapple and vanilla in another bowl.  Add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring till well moistened.  Pour batter into a greased and floured 10” bundt pan.  Bake in a 350 degree oven on middle rack for 65-70 minutes.  Cool in pan 15 minutes, remove and cool on wire rack.  Dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not upstaging, just reminded of a nice "Banana Pineapple Bundt Cake/Bread Recipe"

@sfnative  This looks like a very good recipe, love the idea of bananas and pineapple together.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Not upstaging, just reminded of a nice "Banana Pineapple Bundt Cake/Bread Recipe"

I bet it's very moist.  Thanks @sfnative.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment