Contributor

Thanks, LBM, for posting this recipe. I made it last night and it was wonderful. Didn't have ginger ale so added some red wine. DH had foot surgery so couldn't go out to the grocery store. It turned out great...BUT he ate all the gravy!!!!! I served it over rice. I have half the meat left over but I need more gravy. What can I do to make more since the meat is already cooked? Obviously I'll double all the ingredients except the meat next time! If that would be a mistake, please let me know. More gravy ideas for my leftover meat, please! Thanks for sharing all your food knowledge.

Contributor
Yum! Made tonite and the meat was so tender. I served over rice but next time I think I would prefer mashed potatoes. Thank you for another keeper. Good seeing you posting again.
Frequent Contributor
LBM, I have to thank you! This wonderful recipe is now in my permanent rotation. I've made it with beef, with chicken, and I've now made it with meat loaf mix right in the crock pot. Every variation is awesome.
Frequent Contributor

Tried this yesterday...Excellent!

Thanks so much for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Made this again today, just as yummy as the first time I made it. I think it is going to be a regular on our menu this winter. Thanks again.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Sounds good to me, too! I will be trying it out soon. Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

BossieCat...Hi sweetie. YAY!! so happy it was a hit for you! Thank you for letting me know! You are very welcome my friend. Happy Holidays to you!

Ageny K WOO HOO!! LOL I am glad it's a keeper and that you ar trying it different ways! Thanks for letting me know dear lady. Happy Holidays!

Glordan...Hi dear one. I a, so happy to know it was a hit for you. You are most welcome! Happy Holidays!

snickster...Hi sweetie. Good to see you. I am happy to hear it's on your menu now. That means alot to me. Take care dear and Happy Holidays!

wonderfulworld...Hi dear lady. Nice to see you. Let me know if you get a chance to try it! Happy Holidays to you my friend.

Frequent Contributor
Sounds yummy. Hubby would love this. Gonna try it next week. Thkx for sharing!!
Frequent Contributor

This is absolutely the best stew I have made in 46 years of marriage. I did add some string beans and potatoes for my Irish DH. It was a real winner. Thank you so much.

Frequent Contributor
Could you do this in the crock pot?