Respected Contributor

Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash Recipe

My very first effort and what a hit it was.  The recipe can be found by searching for Foodi: BLT roasted spaghetti squash by the Salty Pot.  It can be made in a regular oven but the Foodi cooked the squash in 8 minutes though it took awhile to scrape it out and mix in other ingredients then brown the cheese on top.

My squash was on the small side so I was able to fit both halves in the Foodi from beginning to end whereas with a larger squash, directions say to finish each half separately.  Also because of the smaller squash I cut the Parmesan cheese back a bit.  I used chopped cherry tomatoes instead of whole.  Otherwise I followed the recipe as written.  It's worth checking out and it is a keeper.  Heck, it has bacon in it, what's not to like?

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodi Spaghetti Squash Recipe

https://thesaltypot.com/foodi-blt-roasted-spaghetti-squash/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45. Thanks for the link.  I wasn't able to find it on the website.

@Free2be.  Thanks for the recipe.  It sounds delish.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thank you Sunshine.  I feared there might be some link at the site that would cause the thread to be deleted so I didn't gamble.  I was too tired from cleaning up after dinner to take the time to look!