Honored Contributor

I discovered " Flatout" thin pizza crust, and I"m in love.  Each flat crust has 130 cal. and I just spread a very thin layer of Rao's jarred sauce, a sprinkle of mozzarella, and some sliced fresh mushrooms. I like thin crust anyway, so for me it's a winnner.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Contributor

@QVCkitty1    That sounds yummy!  I will have to try that!  

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I discovered " Flatout" thin pizza crust, and I"m in love.  Each flat crust has 130 cal. and I just spread a very thin layer of Rao's jarred sauce, a sprinkle of mozzarella, and some sliced fresh mushrooms. I like thin crust anyway, so for me it's a winnner.

Where do you buy these? Or if you make them may I have a recipe?

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Where do you buy these? Or if you make them may I have a recipe?

@HLP , I buy them , " Flatout " is the brand name. In my store they are near the deli section,I don't know why.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I hardly ever eat pizza but when I do I want thin crust. DH does not like thin crust so have to order 1 thin, 1 regular crust. He always complains about his stomach after he eats it. I told him he would not have that problem if he ate slower plus ate the thin crust instead.

Last time I ate pizza was from Domino's. The put way too much pizza seasoning. My stomach did not like it to say the least. Guess my stomach does not like too much oregano.

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1  You inspired me to try this today! Bought Flat out, spread same ingredients as yours and added some fresh basil 😍 so good

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  You inspired me to try this today! Bought Flat out, spread same ingredients as yours and added some fresh basil 😍 so good

@DianeJ2 ,I'm so glad, I love fresh basil on pizza.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Will have to look for this Flatout crust.

For a quickie pizza meal I use pita bread for pizza crust.  Spread on a little jarred sauce, add some shredded mozzarella, sprinkle with some spices and whatever else you like.  Bake a few minutes in a toaster oven.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I hardly ever eat pizza but when I do I want thin crust. DH does not like thin crust so have to order 1 thin, 1 regular crust. He always complains about his stomach after he eats it. I told him he would not have that problem if he ate slower plus ate the thin crust instead.

Last time I ate pizza was from Domino's. The put way too much pizza seasoning. My stomach did not like it to say the least. Guess my stomach does not like too much oregano.

I don't know if you order your pizzas online or not, but if you do, you can customize your order and you can have them leave off the oregano, and you can order a less spicy pizza sauce, too.

It took awhile for me to figure this out with their website. Sometimes I have trouble finding my way around different websites. Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Thank you for sharing this idea with us!

This sounds really great. It sounds like a really yummy idea. We both love the thin-style pizza crusts.