Honored Contributor

Next week it's brownie baking time

We haven't had them in so long!! It's a nice little treat.  Want to see if I can find a WW one, or one that's healthier for us.

Valued Contributor

Re: Next week it's brownie baking time

Oh my I love brownies. I can eat half a pan in one sitting, no problem. But I really have to diet. Healthier recipe would be good. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal, please share if you do! Tia

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal @Renata22 I just found Amy’s Healthy Baking blog. Do a search here for brownies. I can’t say how her recipes taste but they do look healthy. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Just go into WW website and they have a black bean brownie.  One time one of the other gal's at a meeting had a recipe too but I think they're different.  It was good, even though they used black beans.

Honored Contributor

I made Katherine Hepburn's one-pot brownies last week!  I LOVE them.  I overcook a little so they are chewy, but they are great any way!  SO easy and ONE POT to wash (or lick!).