Honored Contributor

Need a recipe for boneless skinless chicken thighs in the oven

[ Edited ]

Need a recipe for boneless skinless chicken thighs baked in the oven. I bought four thighs. My mind is open to something you make that you think tastes delicious. All delicious  ideas are welcome. I'd rather they taste great than be healthy and I don't care about sodium content.

I was going to do Catalina Chicken      (1C Wishbone Italian + 1 C Honey Catalina Dressing, then bake )

or BarbQue chicken        (Precook for ten min then marinate in bbq sauce and Italian dressing for eight hours in fridge, then bake in sauce with them),

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need a recipe for boneless skinless chicken thighs in the oven

@Mindy D   Dip the chicken pieces one at a time in Wishbone Italian dressing.Then cover with seasoned bread crumbs on both sides.Place in  lightly greased non stick pan & bake in oven.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D 

Perfectly-Crisp Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs Author: From Bon Appetít Magazine Recipe type: Chicken Yield: Serves 2-4

Ingredients

4 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (about 2 1/4 pounds) Kosher salt, to taste

2 teaspoons high-smoke-point oil, such as rice bran or peanut Lemon wedges and chopped parsley, for garnish, optional

Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 475°F. Generously season chicken with salt on both sides.

2. Heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet (preferably stainless steel or cast iron) over high heat until hot and shimmering, but not smoking. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet, skin side down, and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-high; continue cooking skin side down until the fat renders and the skin is golden brown. (As the chicken cooks, occasionally rearrange the thighs and rotate the skillet, so the skin browns evenly.)

3. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook for 13 more minutes. Flip the chicken and cook until the skin is crisp and the meat is cooked through, about 5 minutes. 4. Transfer to a platter and rest for 5 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.

Perfectly Crisp Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs | amodestfeast.com | A Modest Feast

ETA: OOPS! Just realized you wanted a recipe for boneless, skinless thighs, so sorry!

I'll leave it in case anyone else is interested.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  I always use a product called Oven Fry.  It's usually next to the shake & Bake.  You dip the chicken in a beaten egg and put the crumb topping on them and bake for 20 min.  Simply delicious.

Honored Contributor

I tried to move forward a recipe for Greek Chicken Thighs with Lemon, Capers and Feta I posted a long time ago but was unable to copy and paste it.  If it interests you look it up.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hayseed00 wrote:

@Mindy D  I always use a product called Oven Fry.  It's usually next to the shake & Bake.  You dip the chicken in a beaten egg and put the crumb topping on them and bake for 20 min.  Simply delicious.

02E9EF63-DB3E-4736-B702-A81F82260848.jpegIs this it? Also, do you do20 minutes even for thighs?

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D I think what you listed for what you were thinking about doing sounds delicious, either recipe.

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D I sort of improvise the recipe on the Hellman's mayo jar.  You can use either bone-in or boneless chicken thighs or boneless breasts.

Dip chicken in the mayo, then coat with seasoned Italian breas crumbs or seasoned Panko crumbs.  I bake at 375 for about 40 minutes.  Delish!!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D  we love chk thighs too. (Any) Teriyaki sauce-type marinade, delish. Trader Jos sells one that I get raves when I marinade and then bake.
Chicken thighs are all I make now, never buy the breasts anymore. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  This is a hit every time but uses a crockpot.

1/2 cup soy

1/2 cup honey

3/4 cup ketchup   

5 cloves of garlic

Cook thighs for 4 hours or until meat falling off the bone.