Occasional Contributor

I came across this recipe last nite for deviled eggs. I only post recipes that I have made or tasted from someone else. So I'm telling you ahead of time I have NOT made this one NOR have I tasted it as I don't like Guacamole, but it looks good, and maybe some of you would like to try it. Also posted the link of the group that I copied it from. I hope it is one someone can use and enjoys,. It really does look good.

Now these look GOOD!!! Guacamole Deviled Eggs (Source: skinnytaste.com) Ingredients: 6 large eggs, hard boiled (recipe here) 1 medium haas avocado 2-3 tsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp red onion, minced 1 tbsp minced jalapeno 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste 1 tbsp diced tomato pinch chile powder (for garnish) Directions: Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs. Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside. In a bowl, mash the avocado and 2 whole egg yolks; discard the rest. Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Gently fold in tomato. Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the guacamole into the 12 halved eggs. Sprinkle with a little chile powder for color and arrange on a platter. Servings: 12 • Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 1 • Weight Watchers Points+: 1 Calories: 44 • Fat: 3 g • Protein: 3 g • Carb: 2 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 0.2 g Sodium: 30 mg (without salt) Be sure to SHARE to your timeline to save the recipe. Join us here for more healthy recipes, tips, and support at: @[350323185028587:69:Sheyrl's Weight Loss Support Group -- A Renewed & Healthy YOU!!]
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
(Source: skinnytaste.com)

... Ingredients:

6 large eggs, hard boiled (recipe here)
1 medium haas avocado
2-3 tsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp red onion, minced
1 tbsp minced jalapeno
1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 tbsp diced tomato
pinch chile powder (for garnish)

Directions:

Peel the cooled hard boiled eggs.

Cut the eggs in half horizontally, and set the yolks aside.

In a bowl, mash the avocado and 2 whole egg yolks; discard the rest. Mix in lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Gently fold in tomato.

Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the guacamole into the 12 halved eggs. Sprinkle with a little chile powder for color and arrange on a platter.

Servings: 12 • Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 1 • Weight Watchers Points+: 1
Calories: 44 • Fat: 3 g • Protein: 3 g • Carb: 2 g • Fiber: 1 g • Sugar: 0.2 g
Sodium: 30 mg (without salt)

Be sure to SHARE to your timeline to save the recipe.
Join us here for more healthy recipes, tips, and support at:Sheyrl's Weight Loss Support Group -- A Renewed & Healthy YOU!!See More