Super Contributor

Mr. Food Test Kitchen: "The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook What kind of Recipes are included?

[ Edited ]

If you have this book do you inow what kind of Recipes are in thie Cookbook please? product  page only shows a few and I cannot find this book anyplace else online.

I missed the Sun. presentation do not have a DVR sorry, and I like to order this book from QVC,and also is the Print Large ?

I had a post few days ago gone now? Can someone please reply, I have it on my Wish list keeps selling out  fast.

have a  nice weekend,TIA.

Contributor

Re: Mr. Food Test Kitchen: "The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook What kind of Recipes are included?

Have you checked your local library? I do that all the time with cookbooks.

Super Contributor

Re: Mr. Food Test Kitchen: "The Ultimate Air Fryer Cookbook What kind of Recipes are included?

[ Edited ]

Hi my friend this is a new book for release 11-15 here  at QVC so know I did not check  the library I will  online  that is a  a good idea ,I checked Amazon and  is not there I like to get here,.Thank you for your reply have a great weekend..

Honored Contributor

How could anyone answer your question if the book isn't being released until 11/15?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624

If I am reading her post right, I think she is asking if anyone saw the presentation as she missed it and can't DVR it. So I think she may be  wondering if they have more insight to the book.

cookin

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry I  meant the presentation last  time on air sorry

I just checked the Product page theie is  some Reciews but I cannot view them does not show up?

Somebody got this book maybe last week or 2 when they first  was presented on Dave's shows?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ttownlady here is the link to the show on Youtube...hopefully, you can watch the presentation and find out what recipes are in the book...and yes according to David the print is larger in this cookbook!

https://youtu.be/x5zSQE5sNk4

Super Contributor

Thank you my friend I will look it up in you tube, I just orderd the book a few minutes ago this a.m anyway,have a great weekend.