Trusted Contributor

Re: Mmmmmm . . . 50 Mother's Day Mimosa Recipes!

@momtochloe In designer Kate Spade's "Occasions" book she has a recipe for "Redneck Mimosas"!  It's half beer half orange juice and I'm telling you, it's not half bad!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TuesdayTaylor wrote: @mtc In designer Kate Spade's "Occasions" book she has a recipe for "Redneck Mimosas"!  It's half beer half orange juice and I'm telling you, it's not half bad!  uesdayTaylor wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor

@momtochloe

I love that LOL!!!!

It's not something I would EVER think to try but ya know, I'm gonna try it!!!

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@momtochloe In designer Kate Spade's "Occasions" book she has a recipe for "Redneck Mimosas"!  It's half beer half orange juice and I'm telling you, it's not half bad!  Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness @TuesdayTaylor between the name of the recipe and it being from the very elegant Kate Spade, this will keep me chuckling for at least a day if not more (and I am going to try it myself)!

Thank you for both the post and the chuckle as both are much appreciated!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

TuesdayTaylor wrote: @momtochloe@ In designer Kate Spade's "Occasions" book she has a recipe for "Redneck Mimosas"!  It's half beer half orange juice and I'm telling you, it's not half bad!  uesdayTaylor wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor

@momtochloe

I love that LOL!!!!

It's not something I would EVER think to try but ya know, I'm gonna try it!!!

I know @ChiliPepper right, isn't this a great post!  I cannot thank @TuesdayTaylor enough for both the recipe and the post.  What a day brightener!  Smiley Happy