Valued Contributor

Re: Mexican Style Shepards Pie

I make a similar Mexican Pie recipe but instead of mashed potatoes I mix up a box of Jiffy corn bread mix and dollop that on top. Everyone loves it.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/30/2014 kitty60 said:

I make a similar Mexican Pie recipe but instead of mashed potatoes I mix up a box of Jiffy corn bread mix and dollop that on top. Everyone loves it.

I'm making this version for dinner tonight. It sounds so good.

Honored Contributor

Can already taste how good this will be.

Trusted Contributor

Yummy. Sounds great.
Trusted Contributor

kachina624.....lol laughing here!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} More recipes to come!Smile

cookie5...HI sweetie! I have sure missed you too! Hope you get a chance to give this try! Let me know if you do ok? Have a safe Halloween gf !

kitty60...hi...yes I make that too, but I make my own cornbread topping..it's called Tamalie Pie. This version has a twist and is a nice change.

AuntG...hi there. Havent seen you for awhile..hope all is ok with you. Take care.

Kalia S...hi I havent met you. Welcome to RS! Hope you like this if you get the oppertunity to make it!

Super Contributor

Hey there lady! Great to ""see"" you! Hope all is going well. This sounds like a yummy dish...cornbread on top too would be good. Thanks for sharing your recipes!!!

Trusted Contributor

bigkat...hi gf! It is good seeing you too!. I like it both ways, but like I say this twist is a nice change! My pleasure to share my friend! Smile