Trusted Contributor

@John538  If you are on a computer, you can download IG. That's what I did because it is easier for me to see.

New Contributor

I will thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Meatloaf Recipe

[ Edited ]

@nomless   Thank you so much.  I couldn't catch the measurements except for the amount of 80 percent ground beef so this is a big help!

Occasional Contributor

Happened to us to none of David's recipes showed up

Honored Contributor

I had no idea that David Venerable posted recipes. So if he posts his recipes, he has that many recipes that he can also write a cookbook too?

Trusted Contributor

QVC Customer Care
Kim-QVC

Re: David's Recipes Ain't Working

@KatieB wrote:

David's recipes is not working -- no recipes are listed.... Did he go out of the cooking business???

Hi @KatieB thank you for reporting this. I was unable to access them earlier also and have opened a service request. I'm confident that it will be resolved shortly. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting but think I'll pass.  No egg  - no onion (and I know many people can't - don't eat onions).  Thin carrot slices isn't going to give it much of a    jump - & sour cream ZZZ

I didn't see the beginning of show so had no idea what was in it.  Chris didn't appear too excited when she nibbled her fav mom's ML.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Thanks for posting but think I'll pass.  No egg  - no onion (and I know many people can't - don't eat onions).  Thin carrot slices isn't going to give it much of a    jump - & sour cream ZZZ

I didn't see the beginning of show so had no idea what was in it.  Chris didn't appear too excited when she nibbled her fav mom's ML.

She said it was not your usual meatloaf as you know it and may not appeal to many.  It's just something she likes and her mother makes for her.

Honored Contributor

I love Chris Pryme and enjoy meatloaf but think I will pass on this recipe.  I didn't think any of them tasting it yesterday were impressed....no rave reviews.  It made me wonder if it was prepared right or warm enough.  Oh well.....again, I do enjoy Chris and David's Shows.  Sounds like she is a great baker from what David has said in the past.  

New Contributor

Thank you! it looked promising so I too wanted to try it!