Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake

@Diva on The Q

If you are going to gush and tease us about the cake, the least you can do is post the recipe, please Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@Diva on The Q

If you are going to gush and tease us about the cake, the least you can do is post the recipe, please Smiley Very Happy

Sorry, didn't mean to gushSmiley Very Happy, here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

2 1/2 cups  all purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and 

zest

2 tsp.          baking powder

1/2 tsp.       salt

1 cup          unsalter butter (2 sticks), room temperature

1 cup          packed light brown sugar

1 cup          granulated sugar

4                 large eggs

1 tsp.          vanilla extract

1 cup          sour cream

2 cups        blueberries

2 Tablespoons    grated lemon zest

Confectioner sugar (optional)

Directions

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.

2.  In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.

3.  In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter. Coat a 12-cup nonstick bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.

4.  Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Bake 60-70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up. Dust with confectioner's sugar before serving, if desired. 

Respected Contributor

@tassimo:  I've posted the recipe.

Trusted Contributor

You are the bomb, @Diva on The Q!   Thanks for posting the recipe.  It sounds delicious!  I can't wait to make it Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this recipe.  I googled and even went on her web site but the recipe wouldn’t print so I appreciate you taking the time to post it.