Respected Contributor

“Ma! What’s for Dinner”.........Premieres tomorrow with Antonella M. Nester Cooking

Premieres tomorrow On YouTube August 12 @ 1:00 cooking: Homemade Potato and Dumpling Soup. Enjoy...... https://youtu.be/LVLhQYAb2yQ 😷🙋🏻‍♀️🥰
Esteemed Contributor

Re: “Ma! What’s for Dinner”.........Premieres tomorrow with Antonella M. Nester Cooking

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you for posting this! I have not seen her since her untimely exit, since I don't Facebook--I depend on the kindness of others to.😁 It's so nice to see her beautiful smile, and positive energy again! I subscribed to her channel just to keep in touch.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: “Ma! What’s for Dinner”.........Premieres tomorrow with Antonella M. Nester Cooking

@SandySparkles Dear, not to change the subject, but since it's SO hard to page you, please weigh in on our thread  every few days so you can be flagged!

Barkeeper holding tray with cocktails Stock Photo - Alamy

Honored Contributor

I am so enjoying her cooking shows today she made banana bread...yummmmm

She is so relaxed and happy now IMO she's being herself vs. who she "had to be" on QVC.

At first, I thought she was "lost" but I guess after the initial shock wore off -- she pulled herself together and is wonderful!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you for posting this! I have not seen her since her untimely exit, since I don't Facebook--I depend on the kindness of others to.😁 It's so nice to see her beautiful smile, and positive energy again! I subscribed to her channel just to keep in touch.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  I doubt if you need to be a member of FB to see Antonella. All hosts have open FB as I'm sure Antonella's is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I will definitely come visit! Thank you so much for reminding me. I'll bring dessert.😉 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  Thanks for the heads up!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖