Honored Contributor

Re: MAKE AHEAD Maple Pecan Coffee Cake!

LOL @AuntG 

No, that's on me!  I didn't read it correctly!

Now that I slowed down and reread.....

so sorry!  My bad!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Just looking at the picture and then reading the ingredients, I feel as though I can smell it from here!  This sounds like a keeper that I could enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

That looks delish. I may try this for Christmas morning brunch. I'm in process of training for a marathon, but Christmas week I'm allowing myself some cheat days. This coffee cake looks very calorie worthy! Thanks for sharing. Heart

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@ECBG 

That looks delish. I may try this for Christmas morning brunch. I'm in process of training for a marathon, but Christmas week I'm allowing myself some cheat days. This coffee cake looks very calorie worthy! Thanks for sharing. Heart

@kate2357 

Good luck with your training!

This is going to be part of the pasteries I have on Christmas morning.  

DS and his fam will come after their Santa and quick breakfast.  I have the bakery "treats" they get once a year warm from the oven.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

That's a lot of work................I'd settle for a toasted English Muffin with honey.  LOL

Krusteaz makes a cinnamon swirl coffee cake mix that you can switch up easy peasy.

I've added pecans to the cinnamon, baked in a loaf pan, muffin tin or 8x8 pan.

You could add maple flavoring or maple syrup. It's really hard to mess up! For $2.50, one bowl, no mixer, it's a keeper!