New Contributor

Hi! Would like to get the recipe for 'Butternut Squash Pasta Alforno" that was on Sunday's ITKWD, made by Cara DeFalco. Not on her webside or her YouTube channel.(at least I couldn't find it...)  Maybe someone at QVC can get the recipe and post it?  Looked REALLY good! 

Valued Contributor

@2cats4me wrote:

Hi! Would like to get the recipe for 'Butternut Squash Pasta Alforno" that was on Sunday's ITKWD, made by Cara DeFalco. Not on her webside or her YouTube channel.(at least I couldn't find it...)  Maybe someone at QVC can get the recipe and post it?  Looked REALLY good! 

If you search for Butternut Squash Pasta Alforno by Cara DeFalco on line it will take you to a Youtube page for her making the pasta then you can search her blog for the squash sauce recipe. You can also just search for butternut squash sauce recipes.  Hope this helps. 

New Contributor

Thank you! Yes, I did do those searches and saw the 'half-parts'. So I can figure it out from there. I noticed some other ingredients in the dish - looked like some small pepper rings?  And she called it an "Italian version". She did say this recipe was online and I know Mary asked for it too, so was hoping to find the exact one. I am a creative cook so I am sure I can duplicate it. Pioneer Woman has a good one that I found. YUM - will be experimenting soon. And - maybe I will post it! Heart

Honored Contributor

That would be nice @2cats4me 

I'd love to see it and hear your review!