Honored Contributor

Looking for a particular Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe? Help!

We watched the presentation but couldn't really afford the Junior's Pumpkin Cheesecake right now. 2 sickly cars! But now my DH has asked for me to make this for him for his big birthday this weekend! Yikes! I searched and searched but can not locate a recipe for the one being sold currently. I can only find the one w/ the sponge cake bottom. This has separate and distinct individual layers! It also is NOT pumpkin mixed into the cream cheese I don't think. Thank you...but I did find tons of regular Pumpkin Cheesecake recipes and am really only interested in this type. It seems to be graham cracker crust, pumpkin layer, white cheesecake, then pumpkin mousse top.

Here is the description:

A twist on the classic dessert, Junior's award-winning original New York cheesecake is baked atop a generous layer of pumpkin pie filling homemade with fresh pumpkin puree. The final finishing touch is a layer of pumpkin mousse in lovely rosettes. Baked on a graham cracker crust with freshly grated cinnamon and nutmeg.

Does anyone have a recipe anything like this??? It would really make my DH birthday special if I can find it! TIA !!!!!!