Valued Contributor

Looking for Tara from Temptations spinach artichoke recipe

If anyone has this receipe which fits her latest larger egg hunt ceramic loaf pan please post it as it  was displayed on QVC video,  but I cannot locate that exeact recipe which fits that larger ceramic newest loaf pan.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for Tara from Temptations spinach artichoke recipe

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Total Time:40 mins
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:25 mins
Yield:8 servings
Dish Size:1 Quart
Tara’s Tidbits®

This is best when it is nice and hot, so if it cools down before it is all gone, simply microwave for 1 minute, until bubbly hot once again.

I love making hot dips in my 1-quart bakers. They're just the right size for a small get-together with friends. Of course, if you have more than a few friends over, the recipe is easily doubled in one of my 2-quart bakers. - Tara

Ingredients
  • 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, regular or reduced fat
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Mix all ingredients until well combined and spread into a 1-quart temp-tations® baking dish. (Microwaving the cream cheese for 30-45 seconds to soften will make the mixing far easier.) You can also mix directly in the baking dish, but you will have to add the spinach in a little at a time as it will be bulkier than the dish until submerged.
  3. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbling and top is lightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips, root chips, toasted baguette slices, or hearty crackers.
Valued Contributor

Re: Looking for Tara from Temptations spinach artichoke recipe

[ Edited ]

Many thanks for posting the recipe butterfly123, looks delicious and I will make it over the weekendSmiley Happy.

If I have leftovers I plan on covering well, placing pan in freezer bag and freezing for another day. Thaw in fridge and reheating in convection oven until bubbly hot.