Honored Contributor

Re: Little House On The Prairie Cinnamon Chicken

1. 2E42A80B-75AF-428F-A947-6E7F2A929663.jpeg
Honored Contributor

Whoops.  Since I learned how to insert photo, had to share my man with you.  This is Sushi. 

Honored Contributor

It does sound good in a different way. Today I ordered a chicken wrap with ingredients I normally would not eat, but it was very good.

Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty  Your furbaby is precious.  Love love cats and kittens.  I always keep food in my trunk and stop and put down a bowl of food and water anytime I see a homeless kitty. All cats just want to be loved and so many don't get to experience that.  

Respected Contributor

NOT SURE IF I WOULD REUSE MARINATE FOR CHICKEN.ANY OTHER TIME,REDCIPE CALLS TO THROW AWAY AFTER USING

Honored Contributor

That recipe sounds wonderful and like something I would come up with.  I think I am going to try it.  I know I will love it.

@Luvsmyfam  I reuse a lot of marinades to thicken and pour over cooked chicken.  Of course, they must be boiled completely to make them safe.  If they are not correctly brought to a rolling boil and cooked long enough to kill all bacteria, you could get sick.

You are correct in that they should be discarded immediately if not boiled.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

NOT SURE IF I WOULD REUSE MARINATE FOR CHICKEN.ANY OTHER TIME,REDCIPE CALLS TO THROW AWAY AFTER USING

Shoekitty said

i looked it up.  It is fine because it is brough to boil, and cooked for 15 minutes then cooked again in oven 40 mins.