Respected Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Summer Drinks/Menu Items

@Chi-town girl  You should not have posted that picture, I want one now. I can just taste it. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Had to try the pineapple drink last night. Very sugary and artificial tasting. Sorry, I wanted to like it but didn't. I will save the calories for that peach shake. That's my report.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Had to try the pineapple drink last night. Very sugary and artificial tasting. Sorry, I wanted to like it but didn't. I will save the calories for that peach shake. That's my report.

@panda1234  - we aldo did a Taco Bell run yesterday. I tried the Pineapple Freeze  as well as the tie dye freeze - a mixture of the new Pineapple Whip Freeze, Mountain Dew Baja Blast Freeze, and Wild Strawberry Freeze. Not only do you get a swirl of colors, but you get a mix of fruity flavors.

I like them! But don't make me choose, lol. I am also excited for the return of the Peach Milkshake!!! Will also try the new Starbucks Guava drink soon 

e507f2dd8ee5eb6d536fb0e65a4c9dd1.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Oh, that tie dye freeze is right up my alley.

Trusted Contributor

If you permit me, I can add a recipie for a Greek iced coffee, we drink it on summer

2 teaspoons instant coffee (Nescafe, it is also availbale here in US)

2 teaspons of sugar ( it depends of your taste, add more or less)

2/3 cup of water

2 tablespoon of milk

Place the coffee, sugar, and 2 tablespoons cold water in a shaker, jar, blender, or drink mixer. Cover and shake well for about 30 seconds, or, if using a blender, drink mixer, or handheld frother, mix for 15 seconds until you have a thick foam.

Now, toss a few ice cubes in a tall glass. Slowly pour the foamy coffee mixture into the glass. Fill the glass with water, adding the milk if desired. Serve the frappe immediately. 

greek-style-frappe.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki That is my kind of summer drink/treat.Woman Happy

I have made Tasters Choice Instant coffee (with hot water)  in a large pitcher and refrigerated it. I serve it in a tall glass filled about half way, then mix in a "healthy" (just kidding) serving of Baileys Mocha Mudslice coffee creamer then add ice. It's a trifecta for me. Satisfies my cravings for coffee, sugar and chocolate. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Summer Drinks

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@panda1234 OMG!  PEACH???????  When do those become part of the menu?????????Smiley Wink

@ECBG   Yes, pieces of fresh peaches in a milkshake. I allow myself just one small size for the summer.....so good. I believe this comes out next week for six weeks.

This is not a current promo photo, there will definitely be an announcement on Facebook

61126657_10156113523596716_2168766731370102784_o.jpg

@panda1234  - any update on when the Peach shakes will be available?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri