Honored Contributor

Limited Edition Summer Drinks/Menu Items

[ Edited ]

This sounds delicious!

Taco Bell's New Pineapple Whip Freeze Will Have You Racing To The Drive-Thru This Summer

84dcc5b81e98f16ea42b8cf9474a739e.jpg

There is no better feeling than getting a super-cold frozen drink on a super hot day and if that frozen drink is PINEAPPLE-flavored and can be ordered alongside a Flamin Hot Doritos Locos Taco, well, consider me pulling up to the drive-thru!

Taco Bell announced that starting May 21, you can pick up a new drink called the Pineapple Whip Freeze and it sounds so good it will truly blow your mind. According to the chain, it's inspired by the flavors of a pineapple whipped together with a sweet vanilla cream flavor and it is topped with a green lid to look like the leaves on a pineapple. So basically, the whole drink tastes like a creamsicle but with pineapple. YUM.

In case you're wondering, the drink is available in a regular size for $2.39 or a large for $2.59 AND you can head over to any participating Taco Bell drive-thru during Happier Hour to get it for just $1, daily from 2-5 p.m. Maybe you drive to your local Taco Bell, get one of these bad boys, and MAYBE you bring it home and spike it with tequila from your bar cart. I dunno, just, like, a crazy thought I just had!

Taco Bell also tipped us off that right now you can get a secret menu Tie-Dye freeze and ask for a mixture of Taco Bell's new Pineapple Whip Freeze, Mtn Dew Baja Blast Freeze, and Wild Strawberry Freeze  Did it just get colder in here because that sounds AMAZING. See you (from a responsible distance!) at the drive-thru!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Summer Drinks

When is the Chick-fil-A Peach Milkshake available?

Anything else to watch for? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Thanks for the info. I will add this to my peach shake treat at chick flit this summer.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 OMG!  PEACH???????  When do those become part of the menu?????????Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

HeartLaunched today at StarbucksHeart

40fce2647bc9d2bcb3b367e51e75f67d.jpg

Starbucks’ latest menu addition is the pink drink to end all pink drinks.

Taking inspiration from its very successful iced coconut milk duo first released in March, Starbucks is now introducing the Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink.

This summer’s Iced Guava Passionfruit Drink has a coconut milk base and is flavored with guava, passionfruit, pineapple, and ginger, making for a dreamy baby pink beverage to sip on while you tan on your roof. Available starting today, May 21, along with the return of the cult-favorite S'mores Frappuccino

Honored Contributor

Re: Limited Edition Summer Drinks/Menu Items

Also new/returning at Starbucks - Yes, please! 

SBX20200519-Summer-2-Grilled-Chicken-Hummus-Protein-Box.png

With 22g of protein, the new Grilled Chicken & Hummus Protein Box  includes a tender and juicy sous vide grilled chicken breast paired with roasted red pepper hummus and naan bread, baby carrots and snap peas.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

SBX20200519-Summer-2-Unicorn-Cake-Pop.png

Available for a limited time, the Unicorn Cake Pop is a creamy vanilla cake with confetti sprinkles shaped into a unicorn, dipped in a white chocolaty icing, and finished with a magical design.

Honored Contributor

SBX20200519-Summer-2-Starbucks-Smores-Frappuccino2-1024x1024 (1).jpg

Back for a limited time, the S’mores Frappuccino layers marshmallow-infused whipped cream, milk chocolate sauce, a creamy blend of vanilla, coffee, milk and ice, even more marshmallow whipped cream and is finished off with a graham cracker crumble

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@panda1234 OMG!  PEACH???????  When do those become part of the menu?????????Smiley Wink

@ECBG   Yes, pieces of fresh peaches in a milkshake. I allow myself just one small size for the summer.....so good. I believe this comes out next week for six weeks.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   Yes, pieces of fresh peaches in a milkshake. I allow myself just one small size for the summer.....so good. I believe this comes out next week for six weeks.

This is not a current promo photo, there will definitely be an announcement on Facebook

61126657_10156113523596716_2168766731370102784_o.jpg