Respected Contributor

Re: Let's get this Thanksgiving Party Started!

@momtochloe...this is one of the most delicious compilations I've seen. Thank you so much. Some of these are so simple but full of flavorful ingredients. Bookmarking for sure. Very thoughtful of you to post.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words @LizzieInSRQ, I am so happy to hear that folks are enjoying these recipes!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe. Thanks for the site. I've been making the Cranberry Bites for years and everyone loves them. I also make a Warm Herbed Goat Cheese and a Lox Spread that people love. 

Thanks again.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe

I think I am on an appetizer high!   Thanks so much for posting.  I have been busy copying and pasting to my recipe folder.  I don't do appetizers much for Thanksgiving but we are all about them for Christmas, New Years, and Superbowl!  Great collection girl!

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe  What an interesting site!  Thanks for sharing.  I'm not cooking that much these days but these may just change that!  Happy that some can be made in smaller amounts, 'cause if I make them; I eat them ALL!

Honored Contributor

Yes,we do. Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @momtochloe I just gained 5 pounds! Hahahaha! Seriously, Love all things Brussels sprouts!  And how about the bacon everything!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1  @Group 5 minus 1  We get really fresh pecans from Mason's Pecans in Oklahoma.  They do ship and I've shipped a lot of Christmas gifts from them.  Nice small shop, family owned in a rural area.  Lots of pecans are grown in Oklahoma.

They should be getting pecans from this year's crop about this time.  You can ask them!  They have a website.