Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ladies That Loved Chelsea's Pasta Salad

I also have the quiche that different things can be added to if anyone would like it, please let me know.

Valued Contributor

Re: Ladies That Loved Chelsea's Pasta Salad

I really enjoy a nice quiche. What a lovely cafe/tea room that must be. I used to, many years ago, in Pgh PA have lunch at a quaint tea room. Please do share the recipe.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG Plan on making the past salad next week, I could not resist, PLEASE post the Quiche recipe!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Waiting eagerly for the recipe-thanks for sharing in advance!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ECBG

Waiting eagerly for the recipe-thanks for sharing in advance!

@mustang66ladyHere you go, sweetie!  I just about couldn't get it to copy!!!  Enjoy.  

(You did get my Crustless Spinach Quiche with gruyere cheese at Thanksgiving?  Extremely good and reheats lilke a dream!).

img120.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks for this recipe-it looks wonderful!  Now my next question-when does the exercise class begin?!  And no, I don't believe I saw your recipe for the crustless spinach quiche-do you remember if you started a thread about it-I might be able to just do a search for it that way!  I"m thinking these might be really good in the summer, maybe made in the mini form as the note suggested and served with a cool salad.  Have you made the mini ones and frozen them?  Just wondering how the texture was if you did!   Thanks again for supplying this recipe for us!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ECBG

Thanks for this recipe-it looks wonderful!  Now my next question-when does the exercise class begin?!  And no, I don't believe I saw your recipe for the crustless spinach quiche-do you remember if you started a thread about it-I might be able to just do a search for it that way!  I"m thinking these might be really good in the summer, maybe made in the mini form as the note suggested and served with a cool

salad.  Have you made the mini ones and frozen them?  Just wondering how the texture was if you did!   Thanks again for supplying this recipe for us!

@mustang66lady 

(I didn't do the mini muffins, the tea room did.).  

Crustless Spinach Quiche

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

1 Tbls. Oil

1 lg. onion, chopped

1 pkg chopped, frozen spinach, all water squeezed out

I put in a colander and press with a spoon.

5 eggs

¾ lbs Muenster cheese, grated

Salt, pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Spray pie plate

Heat oil in skillet over med heat

Add onion cook only until clear

Add spinach, cook only until excess moisture is out

Let cool.

Beat eggs in bowl with fork or whisk.

Add cheese,  and salt, pepper to taste

Stir onion, spinach mixture in.

Pour into pie plate

Bake 40-45 minutes until lightly brown.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Thanks for another wonderful sounding quiche recipe! Copied for my files.  I am trying to decide what I am going to serve for Easter and quiche is sounding better all the time along with that pasta salad and maybe a spiral ham to go along with it all!

Honored Contributor

@mustang66lady wrote:

@ECBG

Thanks for another wonderful sounding quiche recipe! Copied for my files.  I am trying to decide what I am going to serve for Easter and quiche is sounding better all the time along with that pasta salad and maybe a spiral ham to go along with it all!

You're certainly welcome.  Chelsa's quiche is a higher quiche.  You might want to do the spinach one for Easter.  It wouldn't be too much to have with fresh green beans and maybe steamed carrots drizzled with butter. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Can't wait to try your quiche recipe.  I consider quiche to be a "miracle" food.  It's nutritious, easy to make, can be eaten hot or cold, and is good anytime of the day or night.  No matter what "add ins" you use, it's good.  Also travels well in lunch bags. It's just perfect. 

I was hoping you'd chime in on the thread about polyester.  I was interested in your opinion. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment