Respected Contributor

Re: Krispy Kreme cake mix

[ Edited ]

It's AWFUL!  

Terrible taste, inbetween a cake mix and pound cake.

I threw it out, weird taste, nothing like the donuts.

Occasional Visitor

I did try the cake mix.  It was very good.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all the reviews.  I'm not craving cake now, but I sure am craving Krispy Kremes -- especially the chocolate frosted glazed doughnuts warm off the line.  Fortunately I'd have to drive a long way to get to there and the weather is bad. Shame on you for triggering my addiction  Smiley LOL !

Respected Contributor

There is also a mix for a cake with the chocolate icing instead of the original icing.

Just trying to do my part!

Honeybit wrote:

Thanks for all the reviews.  I'm not craving cake now, but I sure am craving Krispy Kremes -- especially the chocolate frosted glazed doughnuts warm off the line.  Fortunately I'd have to drive a long way to get to there and the weather is bad. Shame on you for triggering my addiction  Smiley LOL !

Esteemed Contributor

Thx for the reviews. I saw it at Wal-Mart the other day & passed. The packaging did not make me go YUM!!! so I did not buy it. Glad I passed now after reading the reviews. I hate that overly sweet stuff. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Saw those yesterday at Wally world. They were about $2.25.

How did it get so late so soon?My goodness how the time has flewn.
Occasional Contributor

Ladies I tried it too and was very disappointed.  Very sweet and strong after taste.  Tastes nothing like the good ole fattening glazed donuts I remember as a child.

Contributor

I MADE IT   ITS SO GOOD  MADE IN A BUNT PAN   TRY IT

Trusted Contributor

Overall, it got a 3 star review on Wal-M's website.  It seems like people either loved it or hated it.  A common complaint was that it did not fill the bundt pan and therefore made a tiny cake.  

Now, I want the real thing!  

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View