Occasional Contributor
Did anyone get the beer bread recipes from kitchenaid last night? If so, can you post? Thanks
Respected Contributor

I have a recipe for beer bread that I have had for years.  If you like I will post it here.  I won't post unless someone wants it as I don't want to be pushy about my own recipes.

Occasional Contributor
Yes. Please post!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When making beer bread, should you use a good beer or is it okay to use the cheapest you can find?  Thank you!

Valued Contributor

@luvmybeetle- I’d love your beer bread recipe!!! 

Respected Contributor

OK, I use good beer.  I usually use Coors.  The beer should not be too strong.  I tried a strong beer one time and the bread was bitter.

BEER BREAD

Grease & flour loaf pan (unless it's non stick then I just grease it)

pre-heat oven to 350

1 - 12oz. beer (room temp)

3 - Cups Self Rising Flour

3 - Tablespoons Sugar

1 -  Egg

Combine flour, sugar and egg first, then beer always last.  Mix by hand until blended. 

Put in loaf pan immediately and bake at 350 for 45 min.

You need to mix in beer last because of the yeast in the beer.  If you don't put immediately in oven it will start to rise. 

I don't us Temp-Tations loaf because I can't get anything out of them.  Everything sticks.  I use a Curtis Stone loaf pan.  It's non-stick.

It's an easy bread to bake and people I've given it to just love it.  It's good with butter, jams, and any fruity spread.  I don't use for sandwiches.

Honored Contributor

Mine always come from a mix. I only use cubed beer bread as a side to beer dip. 

Occasional Contributor

PLEASE   PLEASE..... SEND KICTCHENAID CHEESE HERB BEER BREAD RECIPIE !!!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE HAS IT FROM KITCHENAIDS TSV LADY .  I AM NOT ON ANY OF THE FACEBOOK AND ALL THE OTHERS..... THANKS SOOOO MUCH IF SOMEONE WILL DO THIS FOR ME  ( AND OTHERS ALSO )

Regular Contributor

@meemawfloridaThere is a website that you can go to for Tina's recipes. It is epicuricloud (dot) com and the recipe for the cheese and herb beer bread is on there. Happy Baking.

Occasional Visitor

Thank you so much for posting your Beer Bread recipe!!  I really appreciate it.  I used to have one but can't find it.  And from what others have said, your recipe is delicious.