Valued Contributor

Would anyone know if you buy a digital cookbook if the photos are included?

I'm thinking of buying a pressure cooker and one of Meredith Laurences cookbooks.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@frenchie - I've purchased all of Meredith's pressure cooking books in Kindle format, and yes, the pictures are included. The fonts, links, and layouts are a bit odd in places, which is not unusual for Kindle book conversions, but overall everything is great in the digital version. If you're just getting started, I'd recommend "Fast Favorites Under Pressure" because it has some of her "best of" recipes plus new ones. Happy shopping...

Honored Contributor

@frenchie 

Are you buying an Instant Pot? Wal-Mart has the 6 qt 7 in1 pressure cooker for $50.

I always search Amazon for free cookbooks plus other books. I have them saved on my computer.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@frenchie - I've purchased all of Meredith's pressure cooking books in Kindle format, and yes, the pictures are included. The fonts, links, and layouts are a bit odd in places, which is not unusual for Kindle book conversions, but overall everything is great in the digital version. If you're just getting started, I'd recommend "Fast Favorites Under Pressure" because it has some of her "best of" recipes plus new ones. Happy shopping...

Thank you. Just the one I was looking for.