Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener With Erythritol, 1⁄4 cup

Cocoa Powder, 1⁄4 cup
Himalayan Fine Pink Salt, 1⁄8 tsp
Xantham Gum, 1/2 teaspoon

Glaze:
Lakanto Confectioners Monkfruit Sweetener With Erythritol, 1⁄4 cup
Cocoa Powder, 1 Tablespoon
Vanilla Extract, 1 teaspoon
Water, 1-1⁄2 tablespoon (a few drops more, if needed)

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350. Using a donut pans, brush donut wells with melted butter left from what was melted for the batter.
Mix everything together except glaze ingredients.
Fill wells 3/4 full.
Bake 20-25 mins.
Cool Completely

Mix glaze ingredients and dip the tops of cooled donuts

Nutrition Info Per Serving
Net Calories Calories
Total Carbs Net Carbs Diabetes Carbs
191.9 191.9 16.9g 2.0g 8.0g
Generated by Carb Manager

Fiber 2.9g Sugar Alcohols 12.0g Sugar 0.6g Protein 6.7g
Fat 16.5g Saturated Fat 5.5g Monounsat. Fat 0.2g Polyunsat. Fat 0.0g Calcium 120.7mg
Generated by Carb Manager

Trusted Contributor

I love the recipes on Wholesum Yum, her recipes are so good.  I've never made anything that I didn't love.  My problem with sweets is that I'm the only one in my family that eats keto/low carb so it's never worth it for me to make any of the recipes.  With the meals, I'll eat the same thing every night of the week so nothing goes to waste, but I don't want to eat sweets every night (I'm more of a salty/savory person).  I guess I could try cutting the recipe down but it always seems like too much work for one person.

This one does sound good though, I have fond memories of chocolate glazed donuts!

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

I love the recipes on Wholesum Yum, her recipes are so good.  I've never made anything that I didn't love.  My problem with sweets is that I'm the only one in my family that eats keto/low carb so it's never worth it for me to make any of the recipes.  With the meals, I'll eat the same thing every night of the week so nothing goes to waste, but I don't want to eat sweets every night (I'm more of a salty/savory person).  I guess I could try cutting the recipe down but it always seems like too much work for one person.

This one does sound good though, I have fond memories of chocolate glazed donuts!

We don’t eat a bakes sweet treat every night.  When I bake, I’ll make a batch of something and half goes in the freezer to save for another time.