Valued Contributor

I am so far behind in reading on these boards due to canning season, but finally sat down yesterday to try and catch up. The garden tomatoes have about had it and I groaned when DH brought in sorry looking tomatoes, mostly Romas now. Tried your recipe and it is excellent. Now I look forward to the basket of "end of season tomatoes."

Thank you for such an easy and delicious solution for fixing a nice sauce for a quick meal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathleen777 Tomato sauce.

@nomar wrote:

I am so far behind in reading on these boards due to canning season, but finally sat down yesterday to try and catch up. The garden tomatoes have about had it and I groaned when DH brought in sorry looking tomatoes, mostly Romas now. Tried your recipe and it is excellent. Now I look forward to the basket of "end of season tomatoes."

Thank you for such an easy and delicious solution for fixing a nice sauce for a quick meal.

@nomar , Thank you for posting this. I missed it the first time, and just looked it up. It sounds great, and I will definitely try it. 🍅

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@nomar where can I find this recipe?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Recipes/Roasted-Tomato-Sauce/m-p/6400647#M138046

@coffee drinker 

it is titled as Roasted Tomato Sauce which is still on the 1st page of recipes

i tried it and it was very good 

Respected Contributor

@Yahooey Thank you for the info.  Appreciate it!!!

Trusted Contributor

@nomar @coffee drinker @Yahooey @QVCkitty1 

Thank you all for taking time to respond to my recipe!  I made extra over the weekend and put some in a couple freezer containers.  That's the first time I've tried that.

Have a great week Smiley Happy