Honored Contributor

Re: KETO CHICKEN BROCCOLI BACON RANCH CASSEROLE

@itsmagic wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I made your recipe for dinner tonight and it was easy and tasty. I actually made half of your recipe and it was the perfect amount for my husband and me.   I have a similar recipe but it uses cream cheese and ranch dressing rather than the sour cream, mayo and ranch dressing.  We’re not on a strict keto diet but have cut way down on carbs including sugar.   Thanks for your post. 

That's awesome, @itsmagic!  I'm glad you both liked it!  Fortunately, we enjoy leftovers. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I made up my own recipe for a casserole tonight and it was a huge hit!  

KETO CHICKEN BROCCOLI BACON RANCH CASSEROLE 

16 oz. cooked chicken breast meat (rotisserie is super convenient)

2 cups fresh broccoli, cooked to fork tender and drained

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1/2 cup ranch dressing 

1/2 cup sour cream

1/4 cup Duke’s mayo

1/4 cup bacon crumbles 

Preheat oven to 350*

Prepare 8”x 8” baking dish

Cut up the cooked chicken breast meat into bite size pieces.  In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and broccoli.  In a separate bowl, mix the dressing, sour cream, and mayo together.  An optional addition at this point would be a light sprinkle of dehydrated onion flakes.  Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.  Stir in 2/3 cup of the cheese.  Spread mixture in the prepared pan.  Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.  Sprinkle bacon crumbles over the top.  Bake about 20 mins. To heat through and melt the cheese.

Makes 4 servings 

I'm making this.  It sounds good and is right up our alley.   Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I made up my own recipe for a casserole tonight and it was a huge hit!  

KETO CHICKEN BROCCOLI BACON RANCH CASSEROLE 

16 oz. cooked chicken breast meat (rotisserie is super convenient)

2 cups fresh broccoli, cooked to fork tender and drained

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1/2 cup ranch dressing 

1/2 cup sour cream

1/4 cup Duke’s mayo

1/4 cup bacon crumbles 

Preheat oven to 350*

Prepare 8”x 8” baking dish

Cut up the cooked chicken breast meat into bite size pieces.  In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and broccoli.  In a separate bowl, mix the dressing, sour cream, and mayo together.  An optional addition at this point would be a light sprinkle of dehydrated onion flakes.  Add the sauce mixture to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.  Stir in 2/3 cup of the cheese.  Spread mixture in the prepared pan.  Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.  Sprinkle bacon crumbles over the top.  Bake about 20 mins. To heat through and melt the cheese.

Makes 4 servings 

I'm making this.  It sounds good and is right up our alley.   Thanks for posting.

@Bridgegal I hope you enjoy it.  We sure did!  We had leftovers last night.  It was a bit creamier the first night, but last night it was still quite tasty.  I can see this being something I make on a regular basis.