Super Contributor

Re: Just like Wendy’s Chili Recipe

@CoffeeNut I made this chili today. It was delicious especially on a cold, cloudy day. So thoughtful of you to share.
Honored Contributor

I fixed this recipe also. It is very good! Funny thing is that I forgot to add the tomato sauce....still good!! Thank you @CoffeeNut .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@walker @Pixie12 @peachesncream   I am so glad you enjoyed the recipe.  We had been away on vacation for over a week and this is my first chance to reply. 

I forgot to mention when it's on it's third day of leftovers I add some cooked elbow macaroni to it to make a hardy meal.  It's pretty tasty that way too. 

Trusted Contributor

@CoffeeNut  I just made this chili recipe and it's better than Wendys!  Thanks for the recipe it's a keeper I made extra to freeze. 

Trusted Contributor

@deb5555   I'm so glad you like it and it does freeze very well. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This sounds good but if you are into hotter chili, try Wick Fowler's 2-Alarm Chili Kit.  You can make it as hot or as not as you want.  Just tossing out for those who might have hotter chili lovers coming for holidays or upcoming game days.

A crock pot full of that is a great game-day or Frito Chili Pie type chili. 

Honored Contributor

I made this last night and it was too sweet--think it was adding the liquid from the canned beans in it--next time I will drain and rinse the beans. Not a fan of that stuff anyway--but it was pretty good. also did not add the celery--yuck!!!