Honored Contributor

I watched Jill's show from the other night.  She said people are asking her what will happen to the recipes she has posted on QVC afte she leaves.  She said she doesn't know, but suggested that anyone that wants any of them should check them out now and print a copy or take a photo of the recipe.   

Regular Contributor

Re: Jill's Recipes

[ Edited ]

Thanks Daysdee!  I noticed Meredith Laurence's recipes are still available, so hopefully they will still make Jill's available after she retires.

Esteemed Contributor

I still can’t believe she’s leaving. Wonder if she will end up a vendor? 

Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

I still can’t believe she’s leaving. Wonder if she will end up a vendor? 

I was kind of thinking she might work later for Jai, since she is so close with Scott.  I know she just loves the jewelry and would love to travel to those countries.  But, she still has a young son and maybe just wants to spend more time with him and his sports.  And her daughter just started college so maybe she wants to be with her when she comes home, before the daughter goes out on her own.  Who knows, but, she will be missed.

Honored Contributor

She said on her FB page if you want them you better get them because Q will take them down. 

I would copy & paste the recipes you want.

Respected Contributor

I need help finding the host recipes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbarainnc - Just type "recipes" (no quotation marks needed) in the search bar and you'll be taken to the area of the website that houses all of the hosts' recipes.

Respected Contributor

Thanks I found them. Put a shortcut on my home screen to find the hosts recipes. I took screen shots of Jill's recipes that I wanted. 😊 😊 😊 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Jill will write a cookbook and be on In the Kitchen with David someday!  😀  In meantime, I better check out her recipes here.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @loriqvc . I hope they don't remove them too soon.