Honored Contributor

Jill Bauer's :Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake

She made this on April 5 - Your Home with Jill on QVC2 -  and said she'd be posting the recipe. I can't find it. Can anyone help? TIA!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer's :Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake

@beach-mom 

Someone on Facebook reminded her to post it.  It's not on her recipe blog on QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom - Jill always states on Fridays that she'll post the recipe over the weekend, but the details frequently don't appear until Monday mornings, so hopefully the recipe will be available soon.

Honored Contributor

Remember to drain your ricotta in a paper towel-lined fine-mesh strainer overnight in the fridge. 

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom - Jill just mentioned on YHJ that she got really busy over the weekend with all her birthday festivities and didn't get a chance to post the recipe; she promised to get it online in the next day or so.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@beach-mom - Jill just mentioned on YHJ that she got really busy over the weekend with all her birthday festivities and didn't get a chance to post the recipe; she promised to get it online in the next day or so.

Thanks @loriqvc and everyone else. I guess I won't make it for tomorrow, but it looks good and I'll be trying it when she posts it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I would love to try that recipe for Easter!

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Remember to drain your ricotta in a paper towel-lined fine-mesh strainer overnight in the fridge. 

@deepwaterdotter  I have never heard of that.  Do you do that with everything that calls for ricotta?  

Occasional Visitor

Please !! where is the recipe for Lemon RIcotta Ponund Cake???? I cannot locate it.... THANK YOU

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  I have never heard of that.  Do you do that with everything that calls for ricotta?  

Yes, it makes for a richer cheese when added with other ingredients.