Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

If you got the phone recording from David Venable about his new cookbook....

[ Edited ]

and new Facebook group to join, can you please tell me the name of the group.  I got the code but I found it difficult to understand the name of the group.  It sounds interesting.  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: If you got the phone recording from David Venable about his new cookbook....

@SXMGirl there is a blue banner at the top of this page talking about a QVC Facebook group. I’d be willing to bet that is it, you can click on it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: If you got the phone recording from David Venable about his new cookbook....

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl,  According to the cookbook product listing, F17232 Half Homemade, Fully Delicious Cookbook by David Venable:

"...And here's a very special, exclusive surprise! Anyone who pre-orders David's new cookbook from QVC® starting June 6 will receive an email with an all-access invitation to the private Facebook group,

ITKWD Foodies.

Keep an eye out in your inbox! If you pre-order Half Homemade, Fully Delicious, you'll receive an email that will give you a link and code to join our private Facebook group,

ITKWD Foodies.

Visit qvc.com/email, log in to your account, and make sure you're opted in to receive email communications from QVC so you receive your invite to join.

In this VIP experience, you'll have the chance to throw on your apron and partake in a live cooking class, Half Homemade Live, each month with David, familiar hosts, and guests, to re-create the book's recipes. Go behind-the-scenes on photo shoots, participate in Q&As, and just be part of an elite group of Q food lovers -- connecting, laughing, and sharing what you adore about David, recipes, happy dances, and handy kitchen helpers."

Here's a direct link to the private Facebook group  "ITKWD Foodies" you want to join with your code.😊

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1205278259908617/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@SXMGirl there is a blue banner at the top of this page talking about a QVC Facebook group. I’d be willing to bet that is it, you can click on it. 

@tucsongal,  The link in the banner goes to a different group, called "We #loveQVC."😊

https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@tucsongal and @dooBdoo  Thank you!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo thanks, you’re truly a good detective!

Respected Contributor

i'm lost, where does the code come from?

Honored Contributor

If you ordered the book, you either received an email shortly after or you received a recorded call from David with the code to join the ITKWD FOODIES Facebook group.