Honored Contributor

🥤Iced Coffee 🥤

I'm a lifelong tea drinker who never had any use for coffee.  Around the holidays,  I tried  a peppermint mocha  iced coffee and  really enjoyed it.  My preference is iced drinks and I love chocolate  peppermint.  A friend recommended  " Javy" a coffee concentrate so I've been  having  this treat  ever so often.  It only takes a teasp. of the concentrate  and you can mix it with water ( I use  water and some unsweetened almond milk,) ice and a squirt of peppermint mocha creamer. The creamer is the only sweetener, and I use very little. Tea is still my drink of choice, but the iced coffee is tasty. Any other iced coffee lovers here ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Re: 🥤Iced Coffee 🥤

I am a tea drinker, hot and cold but if i drink coffee it is hot, I keep trying the ice coffee but I just can't acquire the taste, perhaps I will try the pepermint since I really like anything with a mint taste.  

Honored Contributor

I make it often.  I use 2 shots of espresso along with about an equal amount of milk--usually 2 percent or 1 percent milk and ice.  VERY good.  ! have a Nespresso that uses the original pods.  

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Every day I have a green mountain Vanilla Carmel iced coffee.  

I have whipped cream and cinnamon on top.   It's so bad and so good at the same time.  Just one.   But I can't stop.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I have whipped cream and cinnamon on top.   It's so bad and so good at the same time.  Just one.   But I can't stop.

@nada54 , Sounds yummy !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   In recent months I've upped my tea game more, but I still enjoy my coffees,  Most of the time, I'll brew a flavored coffee more often than plain. Once in awhile I'll pull out all the stops and have a mug of full fat bulletproof coffee.  I also try to have a couple of cold brewed options available.  I brew everything myself because I avoid commercial creamers.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

That's something I would drink!

Respected Contributor

I used to stop at Dunkin' every work day to get a medium iced coffee with cream only.  On the weekends I make a cup of hot coffee from my Keruig.  I have been having some reflux lately so I stopped drinking coffee every day since the start of the new year.  I have had one iced coffee from Dunkin and I still have my hot coffee on the weekends.  I think the people at Dunkin' miss me.  They would immediately make my drink as soon as I walked in the door, I didn't even have to order. 

Respected Contributor

I make iced coffee using my leftover coffee.  I drink hot coffee in the morning using a drip pot.  Later in the day I drink the leftover as iced coffee since reheated coffee tastes bad to me.  

I pour it over a little ice and add sugar free flavored creamer.  Tastes good to me.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand and never could "coffee" as a cup of coffee. I love a good strong espresso, or espresso and milk iced. The rest of it no way.  I'm a big tea drinker, but not a big fan of flavored tea or espresso.