Frequent Contributor

ITKWM yesterday pasta recipe

On Mary's show yesterday she was selling a slow cooker and layered in a meat, sauce, cheese and pasta dish I would like to try.  I couldn't find the recipe. It used ricotta cheese I think.  Does anyone have their hands on this?

Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWM yesterday pasta recipe

she posts on her IG, so possibly all her social 

Valued Contributor

@Black Pony 

I saw a picture of a pasta dish on her instagram account. 

Hopefully someone will respond with the recipe for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Black Pony  You can go on FB and rewatch her show from yesterday. It doesn't give exact amounts, but you can see that it's ground beef, pasta sauce, ricotta, rigatoni and mozzarella. I would think if you contact her on FB she will get back to you.

Trusted Contributor

@Black Pony   I didn't see the show but from what you describe, it sounds like a very simple Ziti Bake.  Here is one from Taste of Home but there are many more if you Google it.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/easy-ziti-bake/

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the recipe link and the other comments!  The Ziti Bake has no added spices other than what comes in each ingredient.  I noticed that Mary sprinkled some on the top of her concoction.  Italian seasonings and some parsley, I guess?  I wondered about the amounts of the ingredients she used and whether she kept the ingredients layered and not stirred and I wondered how long she left it in the crock pot. 

I looked on her instagram, but I got frustrated.  I almost just tried to throw it together to see what happens but I lost my experimental enthusiam. I have a case of the winter doldrums.  Maybe I will go at it today!