Honored Contributor

Re: I've sure missed my recipe forum friends 😢

My son was here yesterday to help me move boxes and said, "Why don't you use your crockpot?"  Duh!  Because I hadn't thought of it, that's why!

So last night I made some yummy stuffed peppers 👍 

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@house_cat,
Best wishes & congratulations on your new grandchild & home! Enjoy that sweet baby!

Slow but sure your home will be all set up & we can look forward to delicious recipes!

🌺🥗🏵️🍲
Respected Contributor

Well congrats to you and dh.also on new home.your recipi buddies are still here,so be patient and start baking when new stove arrives
Honored Contributor

Buy a free standing electric burner and whip up a one pot meal or two.

Honored Contributor

@house_cat ...............wow you sure have been busy.  Congratulations on your new home and your healthy granddaughter.

I live in NC, about 50 miles southeast of Ashville.  If you dont mind telling, approximately where did you to move to?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new grand baby and new home.  We lived in Caliornia for 16 years and moved to GA 6 years ago and never looked back.  So glad to get out of California.  My nephew just finished his Masters in NC and likes it so much he decided to live there.  Just got his first job out of college and his first apartment.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

We are 20 miles north of downtown Asheville.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat Congrats!   You're there and almost settled!  Enjoy the rest of the summer and take a rest!

@aroc3435 We moved about 4 blocks and it was awful.  We sort of did a room at a time, and we boxed up and the movers boxed, and we carried stuff loose in the car--it was a nightmare!!

Of course stuff was still at the other house when we sold it and that was another scramble!