Respected Contributor

I tried to send each of you a thank you.

For the well wishes for my birthday. I had a wonderful day with my family and ate too much. Didn't even count my points today. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be good.
Respected Contributor

Re: I tried to send each of you a thank you.

You had a wonderful day that’s all that count 😉 stay safe😎

Esteemed Contributor

So glad your day was amazing. ❤️👍

Honored Contributor

@Barbarainnc ..........sorry I missed your special day.  Happy Birthday.

If you care to answer what part of NC do you live?  I am in western NC near Rutherfordton.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday!  Keep celebrating! Love NC...lived south of Pinehurst/Southern Pines/Fayetteville area for six years..."Laurinburg".

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

Did you ever shop at Doncaster in Rutherfordton?  I was shocked by their sudden closing--  I miss the home showings. I had always wanted to visit their store after the Tanner Outlet store in Wmsbrg closed many years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Barbarainnc wrote:
For the well wishes for my birthday. I had a wonderful day with my family and ate too much. Didn't even count my points today. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be good.

@Barbarainnc Well Happy Birthday! The fact you mentioned points makes me think you are on Weight Watchers (as am I). Forget the points today, it's not everyday it's your birthday, just get back on track tomorrow (I just noticed this was from yesterday Happy Belated Birthday).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@vabreeze ...........We have lived here for 5 years and Doncaster evidently was closed before that.  The Tanner Outlet here closed a couple of years ago.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

Doncaster closed in Feb. 2018 (“We are sorry to say that after 87 years we have closed for business. It has been a privilege to serve you,” a message on the company’s voicemail said. A Doncaster representative could not be reached").

Happy Belated Birthday, @Barbarainnc!

Honored Contributor

@vabreeze ............Ok,  now I remember.   I never did go there, passed it several times but since I am retired I really didnt need anything at the time.  But I should have stopped in and "window shopped".

Thanks for the belated BD wish.