Honored Contributor

I think I invented a new salad dressing.

Equal parts ranch dressing and medium salsa.  Its either spicy ranch or creamy salsa.  

Valued Contributor

Re: I think I invented a new salad dressing.

THat sounds really good.  I'll have to try it!😀

Honored Contributor

LOL, sorry to break this to you @depglass , but hidden valley may have beaten you to it.....

hidden valley southwest.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I love to make my homemade ranch, add salsa, cumin and a little cilantro if I still have in my garden.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Equal parts ranch dressing and medium salsa.  Its either spicy ranch or creamy salsa.  

Eureka!!!  Salsa is delicious and has next to no calories which cuts the calories of the ranch dressing in half and without any yucky diet flavor.  A huge help for cutting calories.  This can also be used as a sauce to go over a lot of things.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@depglass . I am a huge lover of ranch, and years ago I mixed these to cut the calories of regular ranch, and I like the spicy kick.  It’s so good on salads, or also a great dipping sauce.  

Honored Contributor

I love to mix that up and put it on a taco salad. I agree, it's yummy and cuts down on calories 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

That would also make a good dip

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Rats !  You mean I'm not going to be able to sell this idea and retire to the Bahamas?  

Frequent Contributor

I use non-fat Greek yogurt and salsa.   Lower calories