Trusted Contributor

I prepared two of Mary Beth's strawberry dessert recipes today and they were delicious

Yesterday, I saw the three recipes that Mary Beth had posted, one was chocolate covered strawberries another was a strawberry salad and the third was chantilly dip.  I prepared the strawberry salad and the chantilly dip but with the dip, I put sliced strawberries in it and put it in small dessert pedestal dishes.  It made a lovely presentataon and I got such compliments from my company tonight, and also they requested the recipe.  Thank you, Mary Beth, for the delicious recipes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I prepared two of Mary Beth's strawberry dessert recipes today and they were delicious

@miata1 I have both of her cookbooks and they are a staple in our household!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I prepared two of Mary Beth's strawberry dessert recipes today and they were delicious

Thank you Carebears for the information. 

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@miata1 I have both of her cookbooks and they are a staple in our household!

They really should issue a new edition of her cookbooks.  I use mine frequently also.  They are excellent. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When I was a teenager, back in the 70's,  I used to make that salad recipe she posted.  It is good made with orange jello and crushed pineapple instead of strawberries.

Honored Contributor

That dip did look good.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone someone could post the three recipes mentioned here?  I would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance. (Love strawberries) 👍😂

Honored Contributor

The recipes are posted in the blog section of the Community Menu.  The title is Strawberry Season.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!!!