Honored Contributor

Re: I'm still here and I'm still cooking!!!

Welcome back razorback fan.....I do remember seeing you here and glad you have returned. Hope you enjoy being back. There are a lot of good people here. You mentioned fantasy trips planned in past by Ladybug. Join us on Thyme for Fun.....every Friday is our FF...Fantasy Flight.....get away from it all.....we have a lot of laughs on our trips.....some might say we are a bit nuts......HA....we don't care......we have fun.....then back to reality.
Trusted Contributor

I am going to say that I just do not remember you, but I am giving you a WELCOME BACK......Kiss I hope that you meet up with old friends, and hopefully meet a few new ones along the way..........{#emotions_dlg.wub} May you have many recipes to add to us, and allow those of us that do not know or remember from times past to get to know you.........Now.....what is it that you are cooking up for US to enjoy........{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} I will always be glad to bring the drinks......{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Valued Contributor

Welcome back!! Britt

Occasional Contributor

On 3/26/2014 forrestwolf said:

I am going to say that I just d.o not remember you, but I am giving you a WELCOME BACK......Kiss I hope that you meet up with old friends, and hopefully meet a few new ones along the way..........{#emotions_dlg.wub} May you have many recipes to add to us, and allow those of us that do not know or remember from times past to get to know you.........Now.....what is it that you are cooking up for US to enjoy........{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} I will always be glad to bring the drinks......{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Hey forrestwolf! Thanks for the welcome back; you sound like you're a lot of fun. I've been cooking since 1955, so I can make about anything you want. I am a Texan by birth, so I claim chili as one of my specialties. I like to bake and will soon post my favorite poundcake recipe. Hint--it has 8 ounces of cream cheese.

I appreciate the kind words from you all. Is River Rat still here?

Respected Contributor

welcome back, has been a very long time and look forward to more of your recipes. Great seeing you back, hope all is well.

Super Contributor

I sure do remember you razorbackfan! I was a lurker during your ""days' and have copied many of your recipes. I do not get back to these forums much anymore and I do not recognize some of the people and miss the old time posters. Good to ""see"" you!

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to some recipes from you. I like the simple life so your life sounds ideal, although I'm not so sure I'd want to handle six dogs.