Trusted Contributor

I Want To Say Something Too....To ALL Of You!!!

As another year is coming to an end, I want to say something. I really do enjoy being here, sharing my recipes with all of you. I feel I know many of you. You have been very caring, warm, and helpful people. Ones that go out of their way to help a person. You not only are my "recipe buddies" so many of you have become my friend. Many of you have touched my heart in different ways. More than you know. You care about people and it shows. You are generous with your time, and giving of your energy. You make my day. I look forward to reading your posts each day. I want to thank you for your encouragement as well. Thank you too for your prayers in my battling cancer. It is appreciated and heart felt.
I want to also say the new posters are very appreciated as they bounced right in sharing their wonderful recipes. I am glad they came out of "lurking" and joined in. I am glad you are here. As far as our MIA posters, please know I sincerely miss you. You were a big part of this board. I won't forget you. I only pray you are missing for good reasons and not bad. I hope you are all healthy and things are running smoothly for you. I do wish though that you would pop in and say hi once in awhile! Kiss Thank you all for sharing your recipes and some of their history. I wish you ALL Happy Holidays, Peace, Health and Happiness. I Pray 2011 will be a good year for ALL of us!