Respected Contributor
I absolutely hate how hosts handle food during a show.either eat it,or quite touching it.looks so gross when handling
Honored Contributor

There really is no answer to this other than don't watch the food presentations.  Order online.

They do what they're told to do, to show and sell the product.  How would you suggest they change the way they present it?  If you have constructive ideas, post them in the "Suggestion Box" forum.

Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
I absolutely hate how hosts handle food during a show.either eat it,or quite touching it.looks so gross when handling

Never seen the hosts "touching" the food unless they have to pick it up to eat it, such as a cookie.  

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing about their touching of food has ever looked inappropriate at all - in my opinion. It is food, after all.....

Respected Contributor

My laugh of the day, since we have had MONTHS of folks complaining why hosts don't taste the food.  

I agree, I don't like seeing hosts sqeezing, stretching, pressing the grease out of food either but I've learned from reading the complaints here that most folks do.  

Frequent Contributor

Since they are back eating...cannot watch...its gross...it was so much better when they didnt stuff their mouths and drool over it..and mash it up! 

Respected Contributor

Host eating the food doesn't bother me so much, but when they take the food and squeeze the heck out it with stuff oozing all over the place not so much.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder who decides what appeals to the viewers.  Personally I can't stand when they squeeze cakes, steaks and anything else that have insides that ooze.  Who does that to their food?  No one.  Do you squeeze your cheesecake before you take a bite of it?  Noooooooo.  So what makes them think it's appetizing to see that? I don't watch too many food shows, but I did catch a few minutes this weekend and couldn't believe how they were mutilating most of the items.  YUCK!!!  

Super Contributor

Can't stand to watch them eating   The other night Shawn was stuffing her face and talking at the same time.  How gross is that.  The food show is so phoney have you ever heard any of them say they don't like the food?

Honored Contributor

@Catastrophe Do you think they'd still have their job if that said the food was yucky?